Prince William Sound is a locals’ favorite for day cruises due to its calm waters, abundant glaciers, and wildlife. Surrounded by the Chugach National Forest, Prince William Sound is one of the few places left in the world where a large concentration of glaciers is so easily accessed by boat.
Leave your worries behind and cruise in comfort on our safe, clean and modern, high-speed catamarans with our exclusive no seasickness guarantee in Whittier due to the calm waters of Prince William Sound and our custom-built catamarans.
We offer two cruises from Whittier, Alaska:
- 26 Glacier Cruise: Our most popular choice! Explore the serenity of Esther Passage, view the majestic glaciers of College Fjord, and Blackstone Bay in luxurious comfort aboard the fastest catamarans in Alaska. Watch for playful sea otters, Steller sea lions, Dall’s porpoise, harbor seals, kittiwakes, bears, whales, or mountain goats.
- Glacier Quest Cruise: Great for families! Cruise magnificent Blackstone Bay, home to seven glaciers and Yosemite-scale waterfalls. Keep an eye out for sea otters, harbor seals, kittiwakes, bald eagles, and more!
Every cruise includes:
• Complimentary hot lunch
• Professional narration by our captains
• Reserved indoor seating for your family
• Full-service bar and snacks for purchase
• Restroom equipped and smoke-free vessels
• Our exclusive No Seasickness Guarantee!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
*Advance reservations recommended*
Cliffside Marina, 100 W Camp Rd, Whittier, AK.